Web Developer PHP Larevel
- Job Reference: BBBH1680
- Date Posted: 24 September 2018
- Location: Northampton
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Software Development
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Due to the continued expansion we are currently seeking to recruit a PHP developer to join an award Winning Digital Solutions Studio.
The position consists of developing and maintaining websites with CMS systems either built from scratch or modified. Lots of other very exciting web applications , apps projects
Skills involved must be PHP and have full stack capability
* HTML / CSS (and pre-processors)
* PHP / MYSQL, MVC framework experience(Laravel would be advantageous)
* ECMA6(You will be working on projects using React Native)
* CMS integration
* Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
The ideal candidate would;
* Have experience in an agency environment producing and managing web based projects?
* Have a technical background with a thorough knowledge of programming, the life cycle of a web project, databases and testing
* Be enthusiastic about technology, resourceful, outgoing and a good team player.
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions and meet deadlines with a strong track record of success
* Have a keen eye for design
* Have experience of dealing with clients on the phone and face to face
Driving license essential due to location in North - Northamptonshire and commutable from Daventry Northampton, Kettering, Rugby
This is a rare opportunity to join a really well established Studio who has an outstanding blue chip client base. Please send your CV if interested.