Software Test Engineer, Selenium, JMeter, SQL, Manual, Automated
Leading IT and Telecoms company looking for a Test Engineer to test internal and customer software, you'll be working with a talented, small team of engineers to deliver quality software solutions to the business and our customers. Your role will design, maintain and execute test plans to ensure all developments are tested and validated. Where possible, you'll also work with the team to build and improve our automated tests.
- Writing, developing and execution of manual test scripts to ensure intended requirements are met
- Creation of automated test scripts using tools such as Selenium
- Clear/effective communication of test results
- Recording and prioritisation of system/software defects
- Provide regular test updates in scrum meetings
- Communication and updates to key stakeholders
- Unit, System, System Integration and Regression testing
- Support to the wider business in developing UAT plans
What you need for the role:
Evidenced professional testing expertise and a structured approach to test practice gained through experience of working within a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of software test design and test execution methodologies
- Knowledge of web applications testing
- Knowledge of SQL and basic query-writing
- Knowledge of software automation and automation tools such as Selenium and JMeter
- Candidates must have excellent organisational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of software testing in an Agile/Lean software development environment
- Knowledge of API, performance and security testing
Software Test Engineer, Selenium, JMeter, SQL, Manual, Automated, Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands.
To discuss this role and to speak to the recruiting consultant, apply to this now, reply to the link or apply via the website.