Software Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Customer Support Engineer, Application Support Analyst, 1st and 2nd Line
Leading Telecoms Software Company urgently seek a Customer Support Engineer to learn and support their Software Products.
The role is to deliver outstanding customer service customers to meet customer SLA by providing 1st and 2nd Line technical support across their Software and Hardware Product suite using a process driven diagnostic approach and strong troubleshooting skills to reduce the impact on customers by identifying known errors and workarounds to problems according to their priority.
Mandatory Technical Skills Required to qualify
- Customer Support / Service Desk Experience 1st to 2nd Line
- Experienced based logical approach to troubleshooting problems from triage to complex investigations in co-ordination with customers and 3rd party resolver groups.
- Experience of working in an IT service or product support role, preferably supporting external customers.
- Familiar with administering reasonably complex tasks involving Windows file and registry structures, PC utilities, file management, batch fie configuration and scheduled tasks.
Desirable skills ( training provided )
- Installation/configuration/support of Computer Networking, SAAS in Unified Comms. environments, e.g. software applications, server/Cloud based products with Microsoft Operating Systems, voice technologies, database (MySQL).
Service Desk Analyst, Customer Support Engineer, Application Support Analyst, 1st and 2nd Line
Attractive Salary and Benefits package
To apply please send your CV in Word Format with a covering letter detailing your current salary and notice period.