AGILE Project Manager , Software Development Projects , Software Development Manager, Software Project Manager.
Trusted .DOT COM Business ( 2 days a week remote working possible )
You will be responsible for managing a number of key in house projects, delivering market leading solutions and software for a leading DOT COM. You will need to gather requirements from customers within the business and manage these with the lead software engineers to deliver robust features across the platforms.
We have a small software team which you will need to work closely with to ensure successful feature delivery. This will include running daily stand ups, facilitating transparent communication between the team and the wider business, keeping key stakeholders updated on progress, managing deadlines and requirements with the lead software engineers, backlog and priorities management as well as requirement gathering for new features.
- Experience of managing complex software development projects from end-to-end
- Experience of working in an agile/Scrum environment
- Experience scoping, scheduling, risk, issue and change management
- Exceptional communication skills, the ability to work in a friendly professional manner achieving buy-in from stakeholders and the respect of the development team
- Strong technical knowledge (preferably gained from previous experience as a developer)
Attractive Salary and Benefits package based between Cirencester and Swindon
To apply please send your CV in Word Format with a covering letter detailing your current salary and notice period.