IT Support, Service Desk Analyst, Technical Support, Help Desk support, 2nd Line support
Bedfordshire based IT MSP urgently seek 1st and 2nd line IT Support Engineers / Service Desk Analysts
In this role you will provide 2nd line technical support to contractual clients. You will be required to take 2nd line escalations, fully understand the problem and resolve within agreed SLAs.
Technical Skills Required: install, configure, troubleshooting
- Windows Desktop (phone number removed),
- Windows Server (2012 R2, 2016, Hyper V)
- Active Directory, Group Policies, Terminal Services and DHCP
- 365 Maintenance, Configuration, Changes (adds/removes/password resets/migrations).
- Networking Understanding of networking and troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of IP addresses, DNS and what makes up an IT network.
- Diagnosing internet connection issues.
- Diagnosing Wi-Fi issues.
- Basic Firewall configuration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of printer errors, printer configurations, including re-installing drivers and changing printer options within Windows.
The ideal candidate will
You will be 2nd Line Support and have at least 2 + or more year's commercial experience with the above mentioned technical skills. and MCSA , Comptia , NVQ, Microsoft MTA , CCENT , CCNA similar
For more information and confidentially conversation please send CV.