IT Support, Service Desk Analyst, Technical Support, 2nd Line support
An award-winning IT services company based on the outskirts of Bedford ( A421 ) bypass urgently seek and experienced 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to provide IT Technical support.
Established in 2006 and committed to delivering high touch IT support, they provide the highest levels of service combined by a great working environment.
In this role you will provide 2nd line technical support to contractual clients. You will be required to take 2nd line escalations, fully understand the problem and resolve within agreed SLAs.
Technical Skills Required: install, configure, troubleshooting
- Windows Desktop (7,8.1,10),
- Windows Server (2012 R2, 2016, Hyper V)
- Active Directory, Group Policies, Terminal Services and DHCP
- 365 Maintenance, Configuration, Changes (adds/removes/password resets/migrations).
- Networking Understanding of networking and troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of IP addresses, DNS and what makes up an IT network.
- Diagnosing internet connection issues.
- Diagnosing Wi-Fi issues.
- Basic Firewall configuration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of printer errors, printer configurations, including re-installing drivers and changing printer options within Windows.
The ideal candidate will
You will be 2nd Line Support and have at least 2 or more year's commercial experience with the above mentioned technical skills.
For more information and confidentially conversation please send CV.