Leading Telecommunications Connectivity Business has an exciting opportunity based in the West Midlands for a delivery Manager / Service Delivery Manager
The Delivery Manager role:
The Delivery Manager will work closely with the Head of Customer Experience to determine and execute the tactics required by the business to deliver successful products and services. They will have primary responsibility for the provisioning and delivery of all products and solutions and their transition into service. The Delivery Manager is ultimately accountable for ensuring the effective management of orders and to meet and exceed our partners and customers expectation.
Key responsibilities of our Delivery Manager:
- Own and be responsible for the successful and timely installation and delivery of our five products, being: WAN, LAN break/fix & maintenance, Wi-Fi, Security, SIP and Voice Services
- Be accountable and responsible and ensure that the delivery of all our products meet the 'milestone' timelines agreed and own any dispute and/or resolution required to successfully move the product to the next milestone within SLA. i.e. capacity, planning, procurement etc
- Own and manage to resolution all of the escalations raised from your direct reports resulting from late delivery of LAN hardware and products that underpins break fix and maintenance, security and Wi-Fi and circuit delivery that underpins the WAN product portfolio
- Collaborate own and drive the continuous improvement for the departmental processes and tools to ensure that the delivery department can scale effectively and meet the growing volumes of the business
- Be responsible and completely accountable for the accurate production, communication and planning of internal installation forecasts, resources and budgets
- Be responsible and completely accountable for the accurate financial forecasting, analysis and communication of the delivery WIP rollout and the impact to the 'Head of Customer Experience'
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 10 years networking and or telecoms experience ideally gained from within the UK industry with at least 2 years at a management level
- Previous experience from a technology, telecommunications or IT services business
- Experience of having worked in a fast paced, high pressure, changing environment
- High attention to detail and able to work quickly and accurately to plan resources
- High level of organisational and planning skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to display a level of gravitas that gives internal and external stakeholders a high level of confidence in their ability to deliver high quality of services
- An appetite for continuous improvement and the development of practical process and procedures that support the business
- Educated to Degree level, preferably in an engineering subject
- Experience delivering to Waterfall and Agile methodologies: Prince 2, PMI PMP, Scrum
Service Delivery Manager, Telecoms, networking , connectivity , Transition
To discuss this role and to speak to the recruiting consultant, apply to this now, reply to the link or apply via the website.