C# ASP.Net MVC Web API, SQL Server, Agile,
C# As a Senior Software Engineer / Senior Developer in this Telecommunications MSP you’ll be working with a talented team of C# software engineers to deliver quality software solutions to the business and their customers. You’ll draw on your vast experience to ensure the team is building good quality code and architecture, whilst ensuring utilising the right technology for the project, team and business.
Here to continually improve and a big part of this is improving their Agile practices and software delivery. You’ll be working in short iterations, having regular Retro's, and will help drive improvements with team skills and practices.
• Design and implementation of quality .NET technical solutions to meet business and customer needs
• Peer review code and technical solutions to ensure business continuity
• Mentorship of other engineers to ensure they have the necessary skills required
• Contribute to the engineering roadmap advocating for upgrades, technical refreshes and new versions
• Research, suggest and implement best patterns and practices in line with modern industry standards
• Providing support for software systems
• Maintaining all relevant documentation and knowledge bases
Their systems are primarily written in .Net/C# and they are interested in hearing from passionate, experienced and talented software engineers/software developers with excellent communications skills.
• Minimum of 5 years .Net/C# experience
• Extensive serverside web development experience with ASP.Net (preferably MVC and Web API)
• Relational database experience (preferably MS SQL Server)
• Automated testing experience
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience with building software for cloud platforms (preferably Azure)
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Team leadership and mentorship experience
• BSc Computer Science/Software Engineering (or equivalent)
What business knowledge is needed to do the job?
• Excellent communications skills both technical and non-technical
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Able to understand and follow both Project and Operational Change Control processes.
• Proficient in documentation (e.g. SAD, UML, Use case spec’s, PID, SOW, Change control, RAID, and RAG reporting.
• Demonstrable leadership skills and organizational experience
• Project planning and process improvement skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic & self-motivated
• Great communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Team player
• Excellent analytical skills
• Confident and honest
• Resilient and enjoys working in a challenging & fast moving environment
• Willing to contribute, advise and challenge the status quo as appropriate
• Ability to influence peers and make a positive impact
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines Enthusiastic, energetic & self-motivated
Apply now for more information and interview.