Sales Administrator, Office Administrator, General Administrator
Northampton based Software Company urgently seek an experienced Administrator to provided day to day sales admin and operations admin support. This important role reports to the CEO and is key to smooth day to day running of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a rewarding organisation and develop their career.
- Previous customer service and administration experience is essential
- IT literate; including Microsoft products (Excel, Word), Accounting software would be useful
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to cope in a busy, fast paced role is essential
- Efficient administration skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a small team and a team player
- To be successful in this role, you will have a strong sales admin / operational administrative background working within a similar position.
- Sales - dealing with incoming customer calls, emails and queries from customers, customer quotes and orders, maintaining CRM
- Finance - maintain and update accounts system, credit control, payments and receipts, invoicing, making payments, producing financial reports (training provided for right person)
- Purchasing - liaising with suppliers, raising purchase orders and order processing
- HR - payroll, new employee processing, existing employee reviews, holidays, recording sickness reports (training provided for right person)
- Marketing - updating the company website, producing marketing materials, e-shots
- General Office Administration
To discuss this role and to speak to the recruiting consultant, apply to this now, reply to the link or apply via the website.