Leading UK Website Brand are urgently seeking an experienced, highly motivated Revenue Operations Lead to join our Revenue Operations & Strategy team. Based in Milton Keynes reporting to Revenue Operations Manager you will be accountable for executing go-to-market strategies as well as developing new business opportunities related to growing revenue. You will have a lot of autonomy and must demonstrate ownership of revenue initiatives end-to-end: from design and analysis, to execution and ongoing operations management.
The ideal candidate should be deeply analytical and detail-orientated, while capable of structuring processes and bringing people together to solve problems collaboratively. You will partner with cross-functional leaders to quickly understand opportunities and implement solutions. Our team does not shy away from rolling up our sleeves, slicing and dicing massive data sets, and testing new ideas to solve complex business problems.
- Own a set of revenue objectives and ensure deliverables are met. This may vary day-to-day: you may be conducting research with customers one day, analysing a large dataset another, and driving an operational process the next.
- Become the backbone to your part of the revenue plan, including maintaining cadence of business operations and keeping tabs on the details while not losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Align packaging & pricing with customer value and success, including customer proposition to reflect customer segments and needs.
- Measure progress against plan; contribute to annual and quarterly revenue planning process through scenario planning and financial modelling.
- Identify and lead strategic ad hoc projects, from definition to execution.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with leaders across Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, Product, and other supporting teams.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, with deep experience in a business and sales operations required and minimum 2 years of experience in a related technical field (analytics, pricing, revenue management, go-to-market strategy).
- Strong business analyst, demonstrating success in uncovering and building business cases for new growth opportunities. Ability to apply effective financial and analytical frameworks.
- Proven excellence in all areas of strategy development, including project management, problem solving, executive communication, consensus building, data analysis, and operational execution.
- Proven ability to lead through influence and strong potential as a future leader. Proven results working with senior leaders, while having the emotional intelligence to be effective collaborating cross-functionally.
- Able to operate in an unstructured, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment. Must have the ability to filter out noise to address highest priorities.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, with a blend of analytical intellect and strategic vision.
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets; competence with Excel is required; SQL preferred; ability to synthesise data into meaningful insight and business recommendation.
- Degree level or higher in a numerical subject is preferred e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operational Research, Engineering.
This company is a popular employer and favourite UK consumer brand that employs bright, well educated, driven, enthusiastic and collaborative orientated professionals. The working environment is set in spacious and cool office space with open plan areas and modern break outs and kitchens. There is plenty of parking around and beautiful country surroundings including amenities and places to exercises or walk near by. The company has a fantastic history of growth and development as well as a friendly and supportive culture that advocates career development and learning.
To apply please send your CV in Word Format with a covering letter detailing your current salary and notice period.