Project Coordinator, Junior Project Manager - Commercial Team, BAU Projects Milton Keynes
As a Project Coordinator, you will assist the Project Manager in the execution of a number of commercial projects, taking responsibility for smaller projects end to end. The Project Coordinator will work with Project Managers, Pricing Analysts and Executives as well as a variety of other teams including Sales, Internal Systems and Finance to help deliver our revenue growth strategies.
You will be part of the Project & Pricing team who are integral to the efficient and smooth running of numerous commercial projects for our business areas.
A typical week as a Project Coordinator might involve
Leading and Co-ordination of BAU projects
- Ensuring accurate and smooth running of BAU projects
- Help to answer project queries from our Sales and CX, reviewing our customer's situation and advising a way forward
- Planning what work needs to be done, when and who's going to do it
- Having ownership and taking accountability, using your own initiative to make decisions
- Delivery and implementation of the project to your audience
Build Relationships across the Business
- Communicate at all levels - you will be co-ordinating with lots of different departments which means working with lots of opinions and personalities
- Juggle different projects and business units effectively
- Listen and challenges and question ideas, openly and honestly, whilst providing solutions and options Be approachable
- Learns from own and others mistakes, actively seeking help where needed
- Recognising and highlighting any development/project opportunities
- Offering a pro-active and positive approach to new ways the team can challenge and question ideas
- Work on identified improvements whilst also using your own initiative to look at how we can improve
We're looking for someone who
- Comfortable managing and prioritising multiple projects using Agile Project Management
- Business acumen
- Experience in interpreting and understanding data
- A disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility
- A sense of ownership and responsibility for the work you and the team deliver
- Passionate and determined
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to absorb information quickly via an intense on the job training programme
- Self-starter, enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Open and honest team player with the ability to receive feedback to further succeed
- Can do, will do attitude
What do our team say about working here?
"It's amazing how easy it was to slip into the team and feel comfortable being apart. Everyone is willing to take time out and help where they can, your opinion or view on things is never dismissed, and even if it gets stressful everyone pulls together to support one another." "The work done here is far-reaching in the company, and you work with people from a huge number of teams at all levels."
We encourage and support all to continuously develop themselves. Together we work towards the best outcome, both in terms of our technical solutions and continued business growth. We are always on the lookout for the great new people to join our team.
For more information please send CV