UK Leading On-line business / .COM urgently seek a Project and Pricing Analyst
You will play a critical role in driving revenue growth initiatives. Using your advanced analytical skills, you will conduct detailed analysis to solve various problems facing the business, including leveraging customer data to support data-driven decision making.
You will be a trusted advisor to a variety of business stakeholders and there is an opportunity to develop your skill set where this will assist you in the role.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and industry, including monitoring revenue trends, analysing root cause, identifying risks, and delivering recommendations
- Generate innovative ideas and targeted recommendations to maximise revenue based on customer insights
- Build complex models to simulate strategies, understand financial impact, and optimise pricing decisions
- Continuously identify and deliver new approaches and processes to drive efficiency and/or accuracy within the team
- Support stakeholders on special projects and promote data-driven decision-making
- Work across teams to design experiments that assess customer elasticity and behaviour
- Support other Project and Pricing team members in executing a pricing strategy
- Numerical degree; A-level maths preferred
- 2-4 years' experience in an analytical role, with evidence of strong performance
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, outstanding attention to detail, and comfort in analysing large, complex datasets with minimal supervision
- A logical and resourceful approach to solving complex, unstructured problems
- Experience in using advanced modelling techniques and drawing out key insights
- Experience in process and project management
- Strong Excel skills required; proficiency in database applications preferred
- Open and honest team player
- Flexible in attitude, adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter who's able to manage multiple priorities and adhere to tight deadlines
- Driven desire to succeed and develop your skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
For more information or to apply to contact Luke Quinn 01908 803379 and apply with your CV now!