The Projects Administrator reports into the Operations Director and is responsible for supporting the Contracts and Project Managers in the process of planning and installation of barrier and impact protection products for industrial buildings.
As pivotal member of the operations team you will be the key point of escalation and project administration providing instrumental operational project support affecting the successful delivery of every project undertaken through master planning, execution and support of in house and 3rd party fitting teams and external customers and project stakeholders.
Duties & Tasks include
- Raising Quotations and Variations
- Rigorous updating of Projects Trackers
- Create kitting lists for dispatch
- Create Materials Logs for each project to track allocation of materials
- Planning of labour to each site & booking accommodation
- Compile job packs to include all H&S information, Site Drawings and Site Contact Sheets
- Supporting on-site activity for additional material requirements
- Raising and issuing of kitting lists
- Logging all sites with who has been inducted.
- Updating and maintaining Project Sales Tracker for all quote activity
- Compiling tender packs for review and quote
- Management of all Health & Safety documentation
- Booking site inductions
- Managing Plant Hire and on-site deployment
- Managing returns of surplus materials back to stores
- Creation of Project Completion Reports
This role could suit somebody from a fast-paced construction stores trade counter or busy construction or engineering sub-contractor office. You must be resilient, and able to take ownership, resolve and provide solutions to day to day operational project problems and push back where necessary, and manage expectations before escalating to senior management when appropriate. You should be able to demonstrate experience managing and supporting multiple live project installations. And have a detailed approach to planning, start-up and installation and have bags of ideas, positivty but with the acumen, control and focus to secure specific project and customer orders.
This company was established in 2009 and is now a £multi-million SME specialist and leader in their market space of Impact Protection Systems for Industrial Buildings with offices based on Junction 13 of the M1 between Bedford , Luton , Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard making this an easily commutable journey from all of these mentioned locations.
To apply please send your CV with covering letter detailing your current salary and notice period.