Product Engineer Contact Centre Subject Matter Expert
Telecommunications vendor of Cloud-based media processing/messaging platform (PaaS) with a global reach, and a Voice Biometrics (Speaker Verification) virtual appliance.
Are urgently recruiting for a
Product Engineer to join as Contact Centre SME and play critical role developing a new product family, targeting Contact Centre solutions.
The role based in Milton Keynes with the possibility of some remote working from home and has close and in- depth involvement with product definition, specification, evolution and management, plus product engineering and product lifecycle, and with marketing, pre-sales consultancy and sales activity.
The role will also involve some travel, occasionally to Europe and the USA, both to trade events and customer sites, and in this respect will involve supporting product introduction through to customer deployment.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities and experience in respect of the Contact Centre:
- Experience in Implementation, Support and Management;
- Experience of integration with back-end systems (CRM, databases etc.); Experience with multiple Contact Centre Vendors' products;
- Have an Engineering background, and will be technically strong;
- Will ideally have a background in software engineering and scripting languages; Will ideally be degree (or equivalent) qualified in an appropriate subject.
Personal qualities will include:
- Being enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious;
- Being innovative, creative with an imaginative approach to solving problems.
The salary offer will be negotiable typically depending upon assessed fit, breadth of capability and experience.
For more information please send your CV with detail of your current salary and notice period.