NOC Engineer, CCNP, Network Engineer,
Leading Networking & Connectivity business has an exciting opportunity available for a 2nd Line NOC Engineer to join their West Midlands NOC
The 2nd Line NOC Engineer role:
You will provide a single point of contact for our customers to report network faults. The Network Operations Centre provides support 24 x 7 x 365 across the entire client base whilst delivering an excellent customer service experience.
The NOC Engineer is a key position within this organisation and will be instrumental in building customer relationships, delivery of Services and customer retention.
Key responsibilities 2nd Line NOC Engineer:
- Delivery of a world class customer service experience
- Supplier Management
- Create and submit knowledge article to increase 1st time fix rates
- Maintain & update NOC processes and procedures
- Maintaining and updating the fault management systems throughout the Incident lifecycle
- Engaging and proactively feedback on system and process improvement
- Providing the customer with a key contact during the incident lifecycle
- Working as part of the NOC, acting as an escalation point for all network incidents that cannot be resolved by 1st line team
- Manage internal and external suppliers, ensuring total ownership of escalated incidents through to resolution ensuring timely escalation of network incidents to 3rd line when required
- Prioritising incidents and requests to ensure all primary and secondary SLA's are met and customer satisfaction is both maintained and exceeded
- Responding to customer requests in a timely and professional manner providing clear and consistent communication
What is needed become our 2nd Line NOC Engineer?
- Minimum CCNA + 3 years
- Ideally gained or working towards CCNP
- Previous experience firewall fault finding & change implementation
- Good understanding of helpdesk or customer service environment
- Ideally previous work experience within a busy customer service centre in a Telecoms, Data Centre
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working high pressure environments and dealing with pressurised situations
- A good understanding of networking across multiple technologies & vendor hardware
To discuss this role and to speak to the recruiting consultant, apply to this now, reply to the link or apply via the website.