Network Security Engineer / Technical Consultant - Network Security LAN Wireless - Juniper, Palo Alto, Aruba, Extreme,
£40-65K + Car Allowance + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Consultant with one of the fastest growing, leading IT and telecommunications providers in the UK! This is a great chance to be part of a team of highly technical experts in Network & Security delivery and you would be an addition to the renowned team.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant with experience of multiple vendor equipment and technologies with at least 5+ years' experience providing consultancy and 3rd line support on Juniper Networks, Extreme Networks, Palo Alto and Aruba Networks products.
Minimum skills & experience:
- 5+ years' experience providing consultancy and 3rd line technical network support
- Mixed networking (LAN and Wi-Fi) and security (firewalls) role across multiple vendors
- Experience in at least 2 or 3 vendors i.e. Juniper, Aruba, Palo Alto or Extreme
- Valid vendor certifications JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SEC
- Palo Alto CNSE, Aruba ACMP/ACMX, Extreme Networks ENS (or equivalent experience), Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching (or equivalent experience)
There will be numerous opportunities for you to progress with the support of their Learning & Development team, you will benefit from a long list of staff incentives and rewards, as well as a receiving a generous benefits package.
Apply, call or send us your CV to find out more about this opportunity!