3rd Line Network Support Engineer, CCNP/JNCIP/CCSE level, Enterprise Networking, 24/7/365 NOC team
£50,000-60,000 - Birstall (near Leeds) Or Reading
Are you 3rd Line Network Support NOC Engineer looking for a new challenge? Apply now to be considered to join one of the fastest growing, leading IT and telecommunications providers in the UK! You will be part of a highly technical team that provide 24/7/365 support to complex enterprise networks across the UK whilst continuing to develop your career.
For this role, you will be technically confident and able to provide 3rd Line level to support to complex enterprise networks which includes monitoring, incidents, changes and appropriate service requests. You will enjoy being hands-on implementing and troubleshooting across Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP and Checkpoint technologies. Experience of Wi-fi solutions (e.g. Aruba Clearpass and Airwave, Cisco WLC, Meraki, ISE and Prime) would be fantastic.
- Security Clearance (SC Level) or the ability to be security cleared
- CCNP/JNCIP/CCSE ideally working toward your CCIE or equivalent
- Knowledge of network analytical tools such as Wireshark
- CCIE or vendor equivalent with relevant experience at Maintainer level
- Knowledge & experience of network management tools, ServiceNow, F5 configuration and fault finding
- Nexus 5, 7 series and 9K
- Palo Alto ACE
This is an employer of choice that offer real career development opportunities, training and fantastic employee benefits on top of your basic salary.
We would love to speak to 3rd Line Network Support Engineers who are interested in hearing more about this opportunity! Apply today to speak to one of our consultants.