CCIE # Core Network Manager, MPLS, BGP, 3rd / 4th Line
Leading Network Service Provider / ISP seek highly experienced Core Team Lead to lead the core network team and deliver a cost-effective and stable platform upon which their products and services can be delivered.
CCIE # CCNP Service Provider ASR, IOS XR, Multicast, MPLS, BGP
- Testing and acceptance of new devices/products from new and existing vendors to be deployed as part of the core network
- Testing and acceptance of new standard design principles and solutions to be deployed as part of the core network
- Work with other internal teams to deliver customer projects reliant on core network expansion and improvement
- Mentor, develop and deliver training for colleagues and other technical teams in your subject matter
- Deploying and developing and maintaining key systems to monitor and measure and report on network performance and capacity
- Work as part of an on-call rota for escalations relating to network issues
- Work with vendors and suppliers to identify new products and services, increase cost-efficiency and value in, and deploy and increase capacity for, existing services
- Act as a 3rd/4th line escalation point for the service desk for core network issues
- Work on site in PoP locations to perform installation and maintenance of new and existing network infrastructure
- Work with Pre-sales, Build and Customer delivery teams to identify and define new products and services
- Work with Pre-sales, Build and Customer delivery teams as part of an approval board to approve bespoke solutions outside of standard design practice
- Monitor work stream distribution and support Resourcing co-ordinator to manage the available resource for incoming core projects
Background experience needed in order to be able to do the job is 5+ years’ experience in a service provider network environment, designing, implementing or supporting service provider networks utilising MPLS or similar technologies.
Qualifications required; CCIE Service Provider, CCNP Service Provider or equivalent knowledge and experience
Regulatory Knowledge and Familiarity with ISO27001, CESG Assured Service (Telecoms), PSN or HSCN obligations an advantage
Business knowledge needed experience leading or mentoring a team, reporting on KPI’s and utilisation, mentoring and motivating a team.
CCIE # CCNP Service Provider ASR, IOS XR, Multicast, MPLS, BGP, Core Network Lead, Technical Team Lead, Senior IP Engineer,
Fantastic Company, growing and plenty of progressions. Salary Negotiable / Attractive benefits package. Potential to work from home as well as the office.
For more information or to apply please send your CV now.