Business Analyst Agile
One of UK's coolest companies require 3 x Business Analysts to work on Business Transformation Programme There is never a shortage of interesting projects in the backlog and you will be designing and implementing new internal applications and features.
Your challenges will range from validating (and simplifying) new business ideas, writing and prioritising user stories and analysing user feedback whilst liaising with the team leader to ensure smooth deployment and roll-out.
The culture is very collaborative, and they stick to agile principles with pragmatic passion and you will enjoy working autonomously. As the Business Analyst you are core to the software development team and you will be the bridge between the techies, internal staff and third parties.
- Competitive salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional improvement with internal and external training
- Great Product Development community to discuss and engage with
- Hackathon, campfires and meetups
- Great pension, Private health care for you and your family, bike to work and more
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience (will consider less experienced Business Analysts)
- An ability to deliver at pace in an Agile environment, focused on continuous improvement
- A belief in the Agile way of working
- Experience participating in a software development team in a technology-led company
- An appreciation of how technology can be used to drive the best outcomes
Business Analyst Jobs, BA Jobs, Jobs in Milton Keynes.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! APPLY NOW TO FIND OUT MORE.