Azure Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Support - 3rd Line - Azure experience
(Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Halifax)
Imperative People are working with a leading Managed Services Provider to recruit a 3rd Line Infrastructure Systems Support Engineer! We are looking for an Infrastructure Systems Support Engineer who is currently working at 2nd/3rd line level in a Service Provider/Outsource environment with excellent Azure infrastructure support skills.
If you are currently the go-to Azure expert, then this is a great opportunity for you to become the Azure subject matter expert and use your Azure knowledge to assist various teams through knowledge transfer/training while ensuring you stay up to date on the latest Azure developments.
Great career development & training opportunities exist, and you will be part of a growing, successful MSP!
We are looking for these 3rd Line Infrastructure/Systems Support skills:
* 3rd Line level Azure infrastructure support experience
* Certifications and/or relevant experience of Office 365
* PowerShell Scripting
* Managing virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V), Active Directory, ADFS & Group Policy
* Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
* Remote software and tools
* Problem, incident and change management and ability to identify service restoration workarounds whilst developing root cause fix
This is a 3rd Line Infrastructure Support role providing resolution of customer incidents escalated from the Service Desk with a focus on Azure infrastructure support.
25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday + Holiday Purchase Scheme
Cycle to work
If you are looking for your next career move and interested in speaking to us about this role - apply now!