Azure Cloud Solution Architect (Design, Architect, on-premise/hybrid/public solutions to Azure Cloud)
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solution Architect who is very much AZURE focused and has extensive experience taking clients from on-premise/hybrid/ to Azure cloud. We are looking for the Azure cloud Architecture and Design experience.
You will be part of a growing team that has received significant investment from the business and you will enjoy ongoing training from Microsoft. You will be part of a team of 6 including 3 other Azure Solution Architects and this role is an addition to the team.
This is a Technical, customer-facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment, including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proof of Concepts.
- Senior 3rd Level support with cloud infrastructure
- Architecture, design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications (availability, reliability etc.)
- Migrating on-premise to Azure Cloud
- Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Import/Export, Azure SQL Database, Azure Web Jobs, SQL Server, SharePoint on Azure, AWS EC2,
- Outgoing, likeable and enjoys being customer-facing
- Previous leadership experience with direct reports
- Strong Project Management skills
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate or AWS Certified Solution Architect
The role can be based anywhere in the UK and will include regular UK-wide internal and customer site visits including overnight stays. Occasional overseas visits.
Apply to this now for the opportunity to work on enterprise scale Azure projectss!