Account Manager, Account Management, Senior Account Manager, IT / Telecoms LAN WAN
Leading Networking & Connectivity business has an exciting opportunity available for an Account Director to join their UK team
Purpose of the role:
The Account Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of products and services provided. The Account Manager is the 'leading' stakeholder and interface between the business and our customers.
The Account Manager will work as part of the sales team and ensure that our customers receive a first class service consistently, escalating good and bad performance to the management team, Leadership team when necessary.
There will be several "pots on the fire" at once, therefore the job requires one to shift from task to task quickly, and maintain a strong sense of urgency to keep everything going smoothly.
- Support the Account Director and New Business Director in all account activities
- Be the 'on-site face' of the POD and co-ordinate all activities
- Develop relationships with the on-site decision makers - procurement, sales, sales support, pricing, order management and finance
- Ensure the ADP (Account Development Plan) is up to date with reporting, MI and account BAU transactional changes
- Ensure the Account Director and New Business Director is in the best possible position to grow the account whilst maintaining excellent service and renewals
- Co-ordinate and deliver the weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and MI and use to improve the relationship and POD performance
- Fully support the renewals process and ensure it is addressed in a timely manner to ensure immediate renewal
- Ensure all weekly / monthly reports are accurate, useful and delivered on time
- Provide full account support, co-operation to the POD and ensure the Account Director is aware of all issues at all times - escalate where necessary
What you need for the role:
- Degree level or equivalent qualification
- Customer focussed and experienced representing the customer internally and being their 'Champion'
- Solid experience in providing Service Delivery in the Telecommunications and/or IT industry with a particular focus on data networking products and services i.e. Wide Area Networks ( WAN's ) and Local Area Networks ( LAN's ).
- Experience of conducting formal service reviews and reporting
- Experience of Incident and MSO management
- Experience of Customer satisfaction reporting and creating service improvement plans.
- Experience of managing and influencing senior decision makers, including senior management and board level leadership
- Knowledge of Service Delivery and Service support disciplines defined by ITIL
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO27001
Account Manager, Account Management
To discuss this role and to speak to the recruiting consultant, apply to this now, reply to the link or apply via the website.