Account Director, Senior Account Manager - Direct Customers for Telecoms Connectivity i.e. Circuits, SIP, LAN / WAN, WLAN & Security etc West Midlands Office - UK Wide role
Leading Telecoms & Connectivity business has an exciting opportunity available for an Account Director to join their UK team Direct Customers Team ,
Purpose of the role:
Through ownership of the new accounts and existing accounts, the Account Director will lead, review, refine where necessary to drive sales plan to ensure both new business and organic growth.
The Account Director will ensure that they continually enhance, support and drive a high-performance and meet the expectations of our customers whilst delivering an industry leading service experience.
- Own the overall account strategy and account tactics for key DIRECT ACCOUNTS, working closely with the New Business Director, Account Manager, Account Executives and Solution Architects.
- Own and manage all account relationships through the lifecycle of the customer journey, dealing with escalations as appropriate.
- Own the Account Development Plans (ADP's), working with the sales team to ensure details are accurate, relevant and up to date.
- Own and be accountable for the sales numbers, providing regular communication updates to the business.
- Own the customer reporting, working with the Account Managers to ensure delivery in a timely manager and relevance to the customer.
- Own the renewals and conversions, working with the team to ensure information provided to customers is within in a timely and accurate.
- Own the customer service through the lifecyle of the customer journey, reporting feedback as necessary.
- Own the POD, its success and the performance.
What you need for the role:
- Good education - minimum A-Levels or equivalent with strong literacy and numeracy
- Completed strategic sales training courses
- Experience in selling to and negotiating with C Level stakeholders within end user clients,
- Experience in supporting Direct Customers and Channel Partners including Board Level customer presentations, senior marketing strategy and basic sales and product training for Sales teams
- Understanding of IT and Telecommunications, ideally within telecoms, voice and data networking
- Previous experience of major bid negotiation in addition to BAU sales
- Previous experience and strong understanding of the IT and Telecommunications markets within the UK
- Strong existing relationships and network within Direct Accounts , IT Reseller and VAR sectors.
- Managing and building relationships to maximise the business opportunity
- Sales qualification process
To discuss this role and to speak to the recruiting consultant, apply to this now, reply to the link or apply via the website.