Senior Technical Support Engineer (24x7) - VMware/Hyper-V/NetApp/LAN/Windows Servers
£28-38K + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits
One of UK's most exciting IT Managed Services companies are currently recruiting for Senior Technical Support Engineer to join their 24x7 shift team!
As the Senior Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems related to large scale complex infrastructure services within a NOC environment. Your team's job is to ensure high availability and security, whilst delivering great customer service.
If you are currently working in Technical Support within a Managed Services (MSP) environment and you have proven experience and understanding of VMware/Hyper-V/NetApp/LAN/Windows Servers, then this the job for you! You will be part of a strong services organisation with great long-term prospects, career-growth and learning.
- Customer facing technical role within an IT Services/Managed Services (MSP) environment
- Virtualisation (VMware / Hyper-V /Xen Server)
- Storage (NetApp)
- Windows Server
- Monitoring, Infrastructure Systems & Networks
- Experience working in an ITIL environment (Incident & Change Management, Request Fulfilment)
- ITIL Foundation
- MCP, MCSA, MCSE, VCP, CCNA certified (at least one)
The working hours for this role are 12 hour rotating shifts, mixed between nights and days.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Apply now to be considered.