Careers – IT Resourcer
Imperative People have a very exciting opportunity for an Office Junior/Resourcer to join our young and dynamic team! We are a creative, entrepreneurial, ambitious and forward-thinking bunch so we are looking for a similar-minded, bright and driven individual who has a desire to work in a fast-paced recruitment environment.
As the Office Junior/Resourcer you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of our recruitment services and numerous commercial projects. You will be responsible for the day-to-day office administration to ensure the smooth running of our operations. This role will expose you to everything, including registering candidates, posting adverts, scheduling interviews, monitoring our social media platforms, help with writing marketing collateral, liaising with 3rd parties, and drafting terms of business.
What we are looking for:
- ‘Out of the box’ thinker and a problem-solver
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- High achiever academically and/or in a creative/sports environment (Degree educated or equivalent, very good A-levels)
- Strong reading, grammar, spelling and punctuating skills
- Enjoys projects and learning new systems
- You take great pride in your work
- Highly computer and technology savvy
- Desire to get into recruitment or work in the recruitment industry
This is a great first step into the world of recruitment and the business world in general as you will be working directly with experienced consultants. This is a demanding role but we will give you all the tools, training and support needed to make sure that you become successful. All we need from you is desire to succeed and commitment to learning new skills.
We also like to have fun and celebrate our successes so in addition to receiving a fully comprehensive salary and benefits package, you will be part of our regular socials and outings.
If you are up for the challenge and ready to be part of our success then we’d love to hear from you!