System Administrator, CI/CD, DevOps configuration, PowerShell/Bash, Chef, Ansible.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented DevOps Engineer/System Administrator with solid experience in a Windows/Microsoft environment. You will be part of dynamic IT Infrastructure team and will work closely with the IT Development teams to ensure that the system platform, applications, code release and system performance are of the highest quality.
We urgently seek someone from a DevOps/System Administration WINTEL/Microsoft Stack background with experience in infrastructure automation and deploying Windows Apps using PowerShell, Ansible, Chef and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and deploying on Azure cloud platform.
Essential skills & experience:
- A strong background in deployment automation and configuration management (Chef or Ansible or similar major framework)
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell / Bash and scripting languages
- Build and release automation
- Setting up, configuring and administering build/CI tools
- Provisioning tools, ideally Puppet
- Virtualised environments
- Working knowledge of Azure would be great
- Utilising cloud infrastructure for build and test
- Continuous delivery and continuous deployment (CI / CD)
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), additional day’s holiday with years’ service, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Company Sick Pay, Childcare Vouchers, Monthly reward scheme and other perks.
System Admin, SysAdmin, IT Infrastructure, DevOps, Microsoft, Azure, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Configuration Management, Automation, PowerShell, Bash, Deployment.
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you! For more information please send us your CV to discuss the opportunity.