.NET Developer VB.NET, MVC, Design Patterns, Stevenage Hertfordshire
Global Leader in Medical Imaging Systems is looking for .NET Software Developer to develop code to deliver product features delivering code that meets acceptance criteria and passes tests.
- You are expected to have previous experience of developing software products in a Product environment for desktop, browser-based software
- 5 Years Software Development Experience
- Experience in .NET VB.NET
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience using Design Patterns such as MVC
- Legacy Code experience VB6 / Visual Basic
- A pragmatic and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Engineering or Science subject
Although the majority of the existing codebase is in VB6, new development is typically implemented in .NET and HTML based technology, however, you are expected to show a level of comfort working with legacy VB6 products.
Please call or send us your CV for immediate consideration.