Real Time, Embedded , C/C++, Object Orientated, JAVA, C#, .NET, Embedded Software, RTOS, VxWorks, Embedded Linux, Degree , A at A-Level Maths
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Junior or Graduate Software Engineer to join a team with some of the best technical minds in the industry within a specialist product and systems engineering company.
Working closely with senior engineers in the development and maintenance of real time object orientated software components for products/systems for both existing clients and the companies own internal systems.
The following are all key requirements for this position:
- A strong academic background with a degree in engineering, physics, computer science or mathematics from a reputable university. A-Level Maths at A
- Experience in a commercial software engineering capacity.
- Experience of developing real-time embedded software using C/C++.
- Experience or knowledge of RTOS (VxWorks, Embedded Linux, etc.)
- Object Oriented Methodology.
This is a rare opportunity to make your mark as an engineer in a growing firm and be part of an elite team of engineering consultants.
For more information or to apply please call or send us your CV. Excellent salary and benefits negotiable depending on experience.