IT Service Desk Analysts 1st Line required for Basingstoke Tech Company
Do you have a strong passion for ICT and have excellent communication, problem solving and IT Support skills and looking for a fresh challenge and new opportunities with a leading company that invests in training and development of their staff and provides a clear and structured pathway up the ranks?
Yes, well we have signed a new client that can deliver all of these aspects for you. We are currently looking for 3 IT Support Analysts to join a Multi-Billion $$ Technology Company based in Basingstoke.
This excellent opportunity will suit somebody with 6 to 12 months IT desktop support experience in a IT department or IT Service Desk. You may have graduated or completed an IT apprenticeship or NVQ and looking for that next important step forward in your chosen career.
If this sounds of interest and you have most of the following experience please get in touch immediately what do you have to lose?
- IT Support (via telephone, email and portal)
- Log IT faults/support calls
- Technically familiar with Microsoft Operating Systems / MS Windows environments (Linux advantage)
- Used Active Directory, LDAP or other directory systems
- Used Remote Access tools
- Can take a PC apart and rebuild it!
Ideally you will also have the following skills
- Possess basic networking (TCP/IP, firewall concepts, Basic VoIP/SIP)
- RIP, OSPF, NAT, Port forwarding
- ICT qualifications at NVQ, CompTIA, MTA , MCP
This company has a strong “promote from within” culture ( which is why these roles have become available ) and you will enjoy training and ongoing career development support to help you succeed, and not to mention you will be working in a fun and friendly environment with like minded professionals.
DO not miss this chance , please send your CV or call for an immediate interview.