Service Desk Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Management
*This role is shift working both DAYS & NIGHTS in a shift rotation of 4 on and 4 off*
Leading IT Services and Solutions Company require a Service Desk Analyst / Customer Service professional to work on busy Service Desk within their Camberley site.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service is provided consistently, by following up actions in a timely matter, providing regular customer updates and meeting promises made.
- You will provide 1st level support and ownership for all incidents and requests (Non-technical)
- Responsible for initial incident triage.
- Maintaining the rapport with customers and ownership throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Liaise pro-actively with suppliers and escalate where necessary to achieve customer specific SLA's.
- Consistently meet Service Desk KPI set by the Service Centre Manager.
- Dispatching the appropriate engineer to resolve failures taking into account the SLA's and skill sets of the engineer.
- Service Desk or Call / Service Centre, Customer Care
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- An interest in IT Networking or Telecomms support highly desirable.
- ITIL Aware (Preferred)
- NVQ Customer Service (Preferred)
This company is a large employer and investor in people and provides ongoing training and a structured career path and fully comprehensive benefits package.
For more information please send your CV ASAP