IT Security Operations Center (SOC) Engineer, Endpoint Security, IPSec, Windows Defender, Symantec Cloud, Azure.
One of the world's most renowned F1 Teams currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Security Operations Center (SOC) Engineer to join their dynamic team in Woking. We are looking for an highly driven, delivery-focused individual with strong interpersonal skills who has a comprehensive understanding of IT Security, security incidents, root cause analysis of major security breaches and security patching.
As the IT SOC Engineer you will be working closely with Cyber Security Manager, Security Suppliers and Core Platform teams to maintain and enhance multiple security platforms spanning differing technologies. You will configure, manage and monitor endpoint/host-based security capabilities, triage, escalate and investigate security incidents, assist in developing, testing and implementing cybersecurity incident response plans, and manage relationships with various security vendors and pitch for security budgets.
Essential experience - IT SOC Engineer
- Triaging and investigating security incidents
- Configuring endpoint security products (host-based anti-malware, application whitelisting, removable device control, disk encryption)
- Windows - Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Defender, Windows Device, IPSec, Azure Security
- McAfee (ePolicy Orchestrator, Endpoint Security, DLP)
- Symantec Cloud, Qualys VMS/WAS, Dell SecureWorks, Dome9 Cloud Security, SysInternals Suite
- Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco ASA Routers
- Security patching in Windows (Linux & Solaris desirable)
- CSSIP/SSCP, CISA/CISM, CISMP, Security+ and/or vendor-specific security certs (Desirable)
If you are looking to work for an iconic and prestigious company who will no doubt advance your IT Security career - then apply now for more information!