Project Manager, Software Project Manager, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC
Leading software company based in Bedfordshire is looking for a Software Project Manager to deliver assigned Software development projects within the parameters of Cost, Schedule and Scope.
It is essential that you are an Agile expert with exposure to other methods such as SCRUM, Prince 2, PMBOK will be advantageous as you will be expected to adopt similar hybrid delivery methodology designed to accommodate the needs of their varied client portfolio and project needs.
You must also be able to work closely with all stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of each project and confidently relay technical requirements to the developers and consistently demonstrate the ability to deliver projects of various sizes in parallel, on time & on budget.
- Ensure a technical understanding of the project specifics to the level required to liaise with clients and assign development tasks as appropriate.
- Work with developers, testers, business analysts to define and document project specifics.
- Create and implement project plans whilst monitoring and managing change.
- Managing change and risk proactively
- Maintain project traceability at all times to provide an accurate representation of resource usage, change control, risk management, and overall project timeline.
- Work closely with
Experience in web technologies and SDLC is highly desirable.
In return you be working for a great company who are rapidly growing and offer a very competitive salary and work in an open plan and relaxed office environment reporting to the head of Project Management.
For immediate consideration please send your CV now!