Project Manager - Fresh new role!
Imperative People have a very exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a young and vibrant Project Team in Milton Keynes, working for one of the coolest companies in the UK! This role will suit someone who is self-driven, autonomous, organised, inquisitive, proactive in bringing new ideas to the table, and a confident communicator.
As the Project Manager you will plan, shape, finalise and execute a number of mission-critical commercial projects and help deliver revenue strategies. This is a varied and challenging role and you will be integral to the success of the projects!
What we are looking for:
- 2+ year Project Management experience, delivering projects end-to-end (scoping, information gathering, building the project team/securing resources, planning the work and execution).
- Agile Project Management skills/understanding
- Business Acumen
- Highly organised
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Positive, proactive and not afraid to challenge the status-quo
- Will and determination to help deliver and execute projects end-to-end.
- We will consider Project Managers from any industry/sector.
Project Management Job, Project Management, Agile.
To apply and find out more about this fantastic opportunity - please send us your CV now!