Telecoms/Voice Engineers x10 PABX IMAC Hosted Voice Solutions
£32K + Company Car - Field Based Northern Ireland
Due to rapid expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Field-based Telecoms/Voice Engineer to join one of UK's fastest growing IT and Telecommunications providers! We are looking for x10 Voice Engineers based across the South West, Midlands and North West.
- Install and maintain various PABX's and associated applications/hardware/software or VOIP/Hosted Voice Solutions
- Strong knowledge of software relating to installed hardware
- Installations, Moves, Adds, Changes (IMAC's)
- Excellent fault finding skills on systems and networks
- Operating system installation/rebuilds
- Invasive Component repairs
- Copy, backup and reload software onto specific devices
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure / LAN
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of IT/Telecommunications industry particularly networking, IP and VOIP
- Avaya IP Office experience, Samsung, Panasonic (advantageous)
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), additional day's holiday with years' service, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Company Sick Pay, Childcare Vouchers, Monthly reward scheme and other perks.
Voice Engineer, Field Engineer Voice, PABX, IMAC, Installations, Moves, Adds, Changes, IT, Telecoms, IP, VOIP, Avaya IP Office, Samsung, Panasonic.
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you! For more information please send us your CV or call to discuss the opportunity.