Lead Network & Security Engineer CCSE Level CCNP/CCDP/CCNP Data Centre
£60K + £7K Car allowance + Company Bonus + OT + Excellent Company Benefits
UK Leading Cloud provider are urgently seeking a Senior Network & Security Engineer who has 5+ years Network Engineer ( CCNP ) and is Checkpoint ( CCSE ). If you are an F5 certified BIG-IP Administrator, this would be highly advantageous.
This is a challenging and rewarding role as a Senior Technical Lead and will involve taking responsibility for the design, implementation and support of systems solutions based on the network & security platforms as well as supporting pre-sales and post-sales projects.
To be considered you have a CISCO CCNP / CCDP or CCNP Data Centre, Checkpoint CCSE, and ideally F5 BIG-IP experienced.
- Network security & firewalls (Cisco & Checkpoint products)
- Routing technologies (BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, VRF)
- Switching technologies (VCP, Spanning Tree, Cisco Nexus)
- Load balancing technologies (ideally F5 LTM / BIG IP)
- WAN/LAN network services
- Experience in a Data Centre environment
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and troubleshooting connectivity issues Wireshark/Tcpdump
- Disaster recovery
- Client facing
There will be lots of opportunity to develop your skills, with excellent remuneration package including company bonus, on-call and overtime.
This is a fantastic opportunity - to be considered, apply now!
Network & Security, 3rd Line Technical Lead, WAN/LAN, F5, Cisco, Checkpoint, CCNP, Data Centre, TCP/IP, VCP, BGP, VRF.