Principal Mitel Hosted VOIP Consultant, Mitel 3300, MCS/MCP, MiVoice Business, IP Networking, Virtualisation, VLAN
Home based (South East, South West, Midlands) - Up to £55K + On Call + Benefits
Best-in class IT and Telecommunications provider have a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Mitel Hosted VOIP Consultant to deliver and support UC solutions. This is a customer facing role where you will be responsible for providing support to 3rd line complex technical issues and we're looking for someone with demonstrable experience with Mitel 3300/MCD/MiVoice Business, IP Networking, layer 2/layer 3 network switches and virtualised environments. Ideally you will hold MCS/MCP status and exposure to SX2000 is highly advantageous. You will be part of a 24/7 on call rota.
Skills & Experience
- Specialisation in Mitel 3300/MCD/MiVoice Business with at least 2+ years' experience
- Preferably MCS/MCP in MCD
- IP Networking, IP addressing, routing, DHCP and voice trunking including SIP and using Wireshark
- High level knowledge and experience of virtualised environments
- Competency with wired and wireless data networks deploy, support and troubleshoot layer 2/layer 3 network switches running VLAN supporting Voice applications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate high levels of customer care
- SX2000 highly advantageous
You will be part of one of the fastest growing IT and Telecoms providers in the UK. You will work within a fun and supportive environment as well as have access to numerous career progression opportunities with the support of their L&D Department. In addition to your basic salary you will benefit from excellent staff incentives and rewards.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Mitel 3300, MCD, MiVoice Business, MCS, MCP, MCD, Mitel, SX2000, IP Networking, IP addressing, routing, DHCP, Voice trunking, SIP, WireShark, Virtualised environments, Wireless data networks, wired data networks, layer 2/layer 3 networks, VLAN, ISP, Telco.