Lead Network Engineer JNCIS-SP
Service Provider Networks, Juniper, Cisco, CCNP, Routing & Switching, Networks, Design, Implementation, 3rd Line, root cause
£55K + car allowance + on call + overtime available
Leading IP Networking Company providing 365 24/7 end-to-end support to large ISP/Service Provider customers currently have an exciting opportunity for a JNCIS-SP qualified Lead Network Engineer. Here you will have the opportunity to act as a technical lead to build and enhance the engineering and technical relationship with the Service Provider customer and provide proactive service.
To be considered for the role you will have at least 5+ years' experience working on Service Provider Networks, good understanding of service provider networks and how they operate, exposure to Cisco in a service provider environment, JNCIS-SP qualified (CCNP R&S desirable). This is a customer facing role so must have the ability to engage to clients face-to-face and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- 3rd line technical lead to resolve technical problems (either design or support related)
- Take a lead in root cause analysis
- Internal technical escalation point
- Mentor/coach internal resources
- Technical lead within the customer account both internal and external requirements
- Creating and delivering technical presentations, solution demonstrations, and solution design/configuration and proposal development.
- Documentation and upkeep of technical databases
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, 33 days holiday (+ buy/sell holidays), pension and other outstanding benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you are a JNCIS-SP Senior / Lead Network Engineer, then we would like to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.