Junior Network Engineer - £25K + benefits + training
Key Skills: Networks, firewalls, security, LAN, WAN, Cisco, Checkpoint, CCNA certified
Imperative People are recruiting for a leading technology provider based in Bedfordshire. We want to talk to aspiring CCNA certified Junior Network Engineers to provide 1st line technical support to customers and clients. This is a challenging role where you will have the opportunity to develop additional skills in order to support 2nd and 3rd line Network & Security engineers as well as be trained up on Cisco and Checkpoint solutions.
We are on the lookout for someone with;
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in an IT Service Desk / Network Operations (NOC) environment
- Basic knowledge of networks and firewalls
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Excellent telephone skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambition and drive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who invest in their staff and where you will have the opportunity to train and develop your skills further. In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, attractive package and great employee benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Network & Security, Network, Security, Cisco, Checkpoint, Firewalls, CCNA, CompTIA Networks+