Junior IT Administrator 1+ years IT experience
£20-24K + 24 days holiday + benefits + training + career opportunities
Innovative and award-winning ICT specialist has an exciting opportunity for a Junior IT Administrator to join the Network Infrastructure team. We are looking for IT graduates who have around 1 years' hands-on commercial experience working in an IT department and hold an MCP, MCSA, MTA or CompTIA. This is a challenging, varied and rewarding role that will give you the experience and exposure you need to kick-start your career in IT!
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of telephony systems, creation of telephone and voicemail extensions, routing extensions
- Help set up and maintain computer stations and software
- Support corporate applications (servers, desktops etc.)
- Assist with basic troubleshooting, backup, archiving,
- Create network and email accounts for new users
- Answer calls/emails coming in to the IT department
- Interact with internal clients to resolve basic help desk issues
- Liaise with 3rd party providers
Key skills & experience:
- Circa 12 months hands-on IT experience (IT administration, 1st Line Service desk, IT Support)
- MCP, MCSA, MTA, CompTIA A+
- Basic understanding of how to administer and maintain IT infrastructures, network connectivity, Internet access, email, WAN, etc.
- Basic knowledge and experience of administrating and maintaining telephony systems, supporting applications, servers, desktops
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You will be joining an award-winning technology company who are passionate about their customers' business success, digital transformation and future-proof solutions. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, outstanding employee benefits, and training/career development opportunities.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Junior IT Administrator, IT Administrator, 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, IT Graduate, MCP, Infrastructure, IT Support, Troubleshooting, Server, Network, ITIL.