Java Developer, Linux, CI Jenkins, Automation, Linux Scripting
Informatics Software House is looking for an experienced Java developer with Linux, to develop and maintain build automation solutions. Implement new features, writing algorithms and redesigning legacy code.
You will be writing code for the automation of server processes and monitoring systems for production systems. This involves working with source control, scripts, build framework, dynamic languages, continuous integration servers, multiple OS and cloud SDK's
Essential skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years+ Java experience
- Linux, Windows OS
- Continuous Integration Server
- Experience with scripting languages Linux, Bash, Shell etc)
- Expected to be able to manage multiple projects
- Be expected to learn ‘hands-on’ alongside more experienced colleagues
- A degree in Computer Science or similar, or in any scientific discipline with the relevant experience
In return, you will receive excellent fully comprehensive company benefits and training and development opportunities.
For more information or to apply please call or send CV, excellent salary, and bens negotiable depending on experience.