IT Support Engineer, Desktop Support, Help Desk, Technical Support, Active Directory, TCP/IP, Telephony
Global Software House urgently seeks an IT Support Engineer to provide IT assistance across their business. You will help support and maintain their internal IT infrastructure as well as several Apple and Android devices. This opportunity provides you with exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Providing support (Desktop, Telephony, Printer, Scanner, Helpdesk)
- Undertaking small-to-medium IT projects as instructed by the IT manager
- AV installation & Monitoring
- Patching network and phones
- Providing support for both Apple and Android devices
- Assist the IT Manager in Active Directory, DHCP and DNS management
- Assist the IT manager in the rollout, deployment & migration of new hardware/technologies
In return, you will be offered a fantastic career and receive fully comprehensive company benefits, training and development opportunities. Formal training will be provided where needed although you will be expected to learn hands-on from more experienced colleagues.
We would love to hear from you - apply now for immediate consideration!