IT Support Analyst – 1st Line (Technical Support, Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Remote Support, LDAP)
Basingstoke - £18-22K – plus shift allowance
Are you working in IT Support and looking for your next move into a successful Tech Company?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join one of Europe’s most successful Tech Companies! If your passion is IT and you have proven IT Support experience, then this is your chance to join a dynamic and growth-focused company that offer an extensive range of training and career development opportunities and a fun environment to work in.
As the 1st Line IT Support Analyst you will be the first point of contact for all IT related services and inquiries. This will include requests, incidents, problem management and changes, and a single point of contact.
This position is ideal if you are currently working in an IT Service Desk or have recently finished your IT Apprenticeship or working in an IT Technical role and have experience and skills in Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Microsoft Server products, Remote Support and software/hardware support knowledge.
The skills/experience we are looking for:
- Happy to work shifts (early, late and nights on a rota basis)
- Proven 1st line IT Support experience
- Working knowledge of software and hardware support
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing IT Service Desk Support
- Strong communication skills
- Windows 7, MS Office, Active Directory, LDAP or similar
- Technically strong
- Basic networking (TCP/IP, firewall concepts, Basic VoIP/SIP)
- Firewalls and antivirus
- Linux exposure
- RIP, OSPF, NAT, Port forwarding
- ICT NVQ, CompTIA, MTA, MCP, IT Apprentice Level 3/5
This company has a strong “promote from within” culture (which is why these roles have become available) and you will enjoy training and ongoing career development support to help you succeed, and not to mention you will be working in a fun and friendly environment with like-minded professionals.
1st Line IT Support, Service Desk Analyst, IT Support Analyst, IT Technical Support, IT Apprentice, MCP, Windows, MS Office, Remote Support, Troubleshooting.
Do not miss this chance, please send your CV or call for an immediate interview!