Technical Support Analyst (shift) - £18-22K + Bonus + Shift Allowance
A leading IT Group is currently looking to recruit a positive, technically minded team player who is passionate about IT! Based within the Professional Services team in a fun and fast-paced environment you will report directly to the IT Team Leader. A strong “promote from within” culture means that you will receive ongoing training, support and development every step of the way to ensure you achieve your career goals.
Using your Technical Support and Customer Service superpowers, you and the team will have the chance to solve technical 1st line support incidents, problems and requests while developing and maintaining relationships with your customers. Providing a great platform to develop into 2nd and 3rd Line Technical Support.
Essential skills & experience with
- Technical Support
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Computer networks and TCP/IP
- Track record of exceeding SLA’s
- ICT A Level or equivalent, IT Apprentice level
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, or MCP certified
- Microsoft Qualifications (Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server)
Even if you’re unsure, if you have 9+ months IT Support/Technical Support experience, we are interested in speaking to you.
IT Support Jobs, Service Desk Jobs, Technical Support Jobs, ITSM Jobs, Jobs in Basingstoke, Jobs in IT.
Apply now to be considered!