IT Service Desk Analyst, Help Desk, Service Desk Analyst , Windows 7/8, Office 2010, Active Directory and DHCP, Server 2008, Exchange 2007/10 IT Support Jobs Milton Keynes
UK leading technology services company urgently seek a Service Desk Analysts to join their busy IT Service Desk in Basingstoke.
You will be providing technical support for incident resolution and service requests reported to the IT Service Desk. Your responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of incidents and service requests for desktop and server. You will need to meet and exceed SLA's and KPI's to ensure exceptional service is delivered.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Experienced IT Support
- Customer facing skills
- An understanding of Windows 7/8, Office 2010, Active Directory and DHCP
- An understanding of Server 2008, Exchange 2007/10
- Knowledge of hardware vetting - Desktop PC's, Laptops, Tablets and Printers
- Appreciation of networking technologies & protocols, g. Routers, Switches, TCP/IP
- Working to, and consistently meeting SLA's and KPI's
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful company where the possibilities for development are endless. You will receive training and ongoing career development support to help you succeed, and not to mention you will be working in a fun and friendly environment with lovely colleagues.
Shift work (early, late and night) - Basingstoke
Service Desk Jobs, Service Desk Analyst Jobs, IT Service Management Jobs, ITIL, 1st Line Support Jobs.
If you are a Service Desk Analyst looking for a great new role then please call or send your CV now!