IT Manager, Head of IT to 70K
Leading software house has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to help deliver IT services to internal teams and external SaaS customers.
Although a management position, you will be expected to work hands on with a small team, project planning, deploying, maintaining and using the systems; therefore, you will need both management and advanced technical skills. You will also need to have experience working a similar fast-growing ambitious SME technology company and have previous experience of running mission-critical SaaS systems in the cloud.
- Manage the internal IT, DevOps, Information Security and Cloud teams and services
- Refine and implement our IT strategy
- Collaborate with other business functions across multiple time zones
- Maintain our robust, secure and scalable global SaaS AWS infrastructure
Skills & Experience
- Strong helpdesk, networking, AD, AWS, DevOps, SaaS, skillset
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, together with the ability to communicate to people in a range of positions
- ITIL certification desirable
You should ideally hold a computer science degree (or similar) and have at least 10 years' experience of working in the IT sector, along with experience in resource planning, financial modelling, reviewing technological trends and implementing and integrating existing and new services.
IT Manager jobs, Head of IT Jobs,
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + company benefits