Infrastructure Support Analyst 3rd line WINTEL VMware Citrix MAC OSX Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7/8/10 WAN LAN Firewall
Milton Keynes – Up to £43K – Great benefits package
We have a very exciting opportunity for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst UK's biggest home-grown web brand and now one of UK's most recognisable companies! You will join the 3rd Line Infrastructure team where the technical level is high and where you will be able to really develop your career and technical skills.
As the 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst you will play a key role in infrastructure projects and in resolving escalated calls from the Desktop Support team as well as reacting to any urgent infrastructure issues. You will always be working on new and exciting projects and the latest technologies to keep this well-known company in pole position ahead of her competitors.
To be successful you will need the following experience:
- 2+ years experience in a 3rd Line infrastructure support role
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Windows Server 2008/2012 + Active Directory + Group Policy
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7/8/10
- Is able to configure and maintain a network and firewalls across multiple sites (Extreme switches & Palo Alto Firewalls desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of VMware to the point of being comfortable taking lead responsibility over it
- Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Can support, maintain and troubleshoot a Citrix environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Can manage SCCM updates and images
- Has experience supporting MAC OSX, iOS, iPhone devices using Airwatch
- SAN/storage management experience
- Experience supporting cloud environments
- Can take a lead in IT Security
Sounds interesting?! Apply now for more information.