Infrastructure Engineer, 3rd Line, Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / OS, Windows Server 2008/2012, Citrix, VMware, SQL Server, PowerShell, Projects
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to work for one of UK's most recognisable grands! You will become a key member of the infrastructure team and play a vital part in assisting with escalated 3rd line infrastructure issues and getting involved in numerous infrastructure projects and tasks.
The ideal candidate will have worked 3+ years in a true 3rd Line Infrastructure Support and Projects role and is able to deliver end-to-end infrastructure installations, configurations, implementations and has a broad blend of experience with Servers, Exchange, 0ffice 365, Microsoft SQL Server, VMware 5.5, Citrix, Cloud solutions, SAN's, Disaster Recovery and ideally some networking and firewall skills VLAN's.
Your skills & experience
- WINTEL, Windows Server 2008 /2012
- SCCM, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange,
- VMware 5.5 + , or CITRIX
- Configuring and maintaining networks and firewalls
- Strong support of Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / OS
- SAN / Storage management experience
- Disaster Recovery
- Experience supporting MAC OSX
- Supporting cloud based systems
- Qualifications in the following is advantageous MCP, MCSA, MCSE, VCP6, CCNA, Citrix CCA, Citrix CCP, Citrix CXD
We understand that it may not be possible to tick all of the above to 3rd line level but you must come from 3rd line level position in order to fit and compliment the current team. In return, you will always be working on new and exciting projects and the latest technologies to keep this well-known company in pole position ahead of her competitors.
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you! Apply now for immediate consideration.