DevOps Engineer, DevOps Dev, API’s, Infrastructure Automation, Linux/Unix, DevOps, Scripting, Infrastructure
Leading UK Cloud Provider urgently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer who has strong demonstrable infrastructure experience and who are comfortable owning all software, API’s and code that is in line with automated delivery on the platform and working across a wide range of disciplines.
This is a challenging and rewarding role and will involve taking responsibility of release management, continuous integration/continuous delivery, testing and working to DevOps principles.
To be considered you are very likely to have proven programming and infrastructure skills and experience with:
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting incl. use of Python or Ruby, proficiency with Shell (BASH)
- Infrastructure automation e.g. Ansible, REST/JSON
- Jenkins / Bamboo
- Version Control e.g. GitHub, Agile, API driven monitors and alerts
- Strong Linux/Unix Systems Admin and hardware driver configuration skills
- Strong demonstrable infrastructure experience (e.g. Cloud & virtualisation, VMWare, WAN/LAN, Cisco, Nokia, TCP/F5, firewalls, security products, SANs, Operating systems Windows etc.)
- Release management, continuous integration/delivery, testing and working to DevOps principles
There will be lots of opportunities to develop your skills, with excellent remuneration package including company bonus and excellent benefits.
Platform Software Engineer, APIs, DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, Scripting, Infrastructure, Linux/Unix, Configuration management, release management, Continuous integration, testing, REST/JSON, Python, Ruby, Version Control.
This is a fantastic opportunity – to be considered, apply now!