DevOps Engineer, Test, Deployment, Configuration, Scripting, Coding, Sys admin.
Office Based - Northampton
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven DevOps Engineer/Developer to work for one of UK's fastest growing IT and telecommunications provider! You will be part of dynamic IT Infrastructure team and will work closely with the IT Development teams to ensure that the system platform, applications, code release and system performance are of the highest quality.
We are looking for someone with experience in test and deployment, automation and configuration management, scripting, coding and network operations.
Essential skills & experience:
- A strong background in deployment automation and configuration management (Chef or Ansible or similar major framework)
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell / Bash and scripting languages
Desirable skills & experience:
- Build and release automation
- Setting up, configuring and administering build/CI tools
- Provisioning tools, ideally Puppet
- Visual Studio Team Services VSTS, Team Foundation Server TFS, GitHub for version control
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), additional day's holiday with years' service, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Company Sick Pay, Childcare Vouchers, Monthly reward scheme and other perks.
DevOps, Automation, Test, Deployment, Configuration Management, Network Operations, Scripting, Coding, SysAdmin.Chef, PowerShell, Bash, GitHub, Puppet.
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you! For more information please send us your CV or call to discuss the opportunity.