Unified Communications Engineer, UCCX VOIP Support Engineer, IP Telephony, Cisco Enterprise Voice Solutions, Installation, Configuration and Administration, Troubleshooting, CCNP Voice Support Engineer.
Leading UK IT Services Company have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Unified Communications Engineer to provide Cisco Communications Manager IT telephony systems support to their customers. To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience in installing, configuring, administrating and troubleshooting advanced Cisco IP Telephony systems and technical solutions in service provider Cisco voice environments. This is a customer facing role so excellent interpersonal and communications skills are essential. Occasional UK travel and 24x7 on call rota.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Cisco Enterprise voice solutions (Cisco Call Manager 7.x - 11.x, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco CME, CUE)
- Installation, configuration and administration of Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX scripting, EICC, Contact Centre Concepts)
- Call Recording Concepts Redbox QMS
- Troubleshooting gateway voice protocols H323, MGCP, SIP
- Configuring session border gateways including CISCO Cube
- TCP/IP networking routing & switching and knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies
- CCNP Voice certified (valid)
- Degree or equivalent computing related subject
This is a great time to be joining this growing company and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent employee benefits.
Keywords: Unified Communications, Cisco Enterprise Voice Solutions, IP Telephony, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Unified Contact Centre Express, UCCX, Telepresence, Voicemail, unified messaging, contact centre, voice recording.
To be considered immediately please apply now!