Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Infrastructure Business Analyst, Network & Infrastructure monitoring and management systems, SAN, Storage, WAN, Agile, Monitoring, Business Process Modelling
Birtstall near Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield
Would you be interested in joining a growing, award winning team!? Our client, a best-in-class IT Networks & Infrastructure Provider with offices across the UK, are currently recruiting for a talented Business Analyst to join the Operations Support Systems team.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst specialising in the area of IT Infrastructure/Networking to develop and deliver high quality IT business solutions. You will have excellent business analysis skills, working knowledge of project management disciplines, and superb interpersonal to work with stakeholders of all levels.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Previous Business Analyst experience in the area of IT Infrastructure and Networking
- Experience of capturing requirements and User Stories and testing documentation
- Strong knowledge of business process modelling
- Experience in IT system integration projects
- Experience with monitoring and automation teams / monitoring and management technologies and methodologies
- Strong understanding of automation processes and methodologies
- Strong understanding of network performance technologies and methodologies
- Experience of networking, compute, storage and virtualisation concepts
- Understanding of complete software development lifecycle / Agile / Scrum
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), additional day's holiday with years' service, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Company Sick Pay, Childcare Vouchers, Monthly reward scheme and other perks.
Business Analyst Jobs, Business Systems Analyst Jobs, Business Analysis Jobs, IT Jobs, Project Management Jobs, IT Infrastructure, Networking, Operation Support Systems.
Sounds good? For more information please send us your CV or call to discuss the opportunity.