Business Analyst CPQ, CPQ SaaS, Configure Price Quoting, Pricing, BPMN, Business Analysis, Vendor Management disciplines, Supplier Contracts, Agile, Scrum, Project Management
Blackfriars - Up to £55K + On Call + Benefits
Best-in class IT and Telecommunications provider have a fantastic opportunity for a specialist CPQ Business Analyst to develop and deliver high quality IT business solutions to their customers. You will be working closely with the technical team and QA Manager to deliver key projects related to setting up pricing strategies and model/build complex configured products using CPQ SaaS platform.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a broad understanding of IT, previous experience in CPQ systems/tools, and a strong Quote-to-Cash business processes experience including quoting, pricing, sales, contracting, and revenue management. You will have superb Business Analysis skills, working knowledge of project management disciplines and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous CPQ experience
- Experience constructing well-defined artefacts like functional specifications or User Stories and testing documentation
- Strong understanding of configured products, pricing, pricing rules and all other aspects of product commercials
- Demonstrable experience in delivering business projects and managing stakeholders in SME's
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Great negotiator and strong analytical, verbal and written communications, and great stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of BPMN, any other modelling language is a plus
- Experience with Agile / Scrum working practices
- Experience with supplier contracts and SLA tracking
- Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- Experience in IT system integration projects
You will be part of one of the fastest growing IT and Telecoms providers in the UK. You will work within a fun and supportive environment as well as have access to numerous career progression opportunities with the support of their L&D Department. In addition to your basic salary you will benefit from excellent staff incentives and rewards.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration!
Keywords: CPQ systems and tools, Business Analysis, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), Agile, Scrum, Pricing Strategies, Quote-to-Cash business processes, ROI, Supplier Contracts.